Partnership Agreements and Consultation Services
Diversifying your population of international students is important even in a perfect world. But during times of uncertainty? It’s imperative.
With more than 15 years in international education, International Student Voice team members can help you take your university’s internationalization efforts to the next level.
Become a Partner
We are partners with some of the best universities and colleges in the United States and are currently accepting new partners. We are looking for university and college partners that provide both quality and affordable education opportunities to international students.
We have team members in both the United States and in the Balkans who work continuously with prospective international students who want to study in the U.S. While our teams are based in these regions, we serve all prospective students who reach out to us.
Additionally, we are also available for one-on-one consultations to analyze, discuss, and build a plan to help you expand your internationalization efforts focused on the following areas:
- international student recruitment and diversified portfolio strategies
- international student retention and sense of belonging strategies
- utilizing your alumni base for recruitment and building communities
- international student and scholar services
- study abroad strategies and marketing
- international partnerships with other international universities and governments
- intercultural training for students, faculty, and staff
We’ll get to know your institution, examine your successes and challenges, learn about your goals and develop an achievable strategy. We’ll be with you each step of the way. Our mission is to help you transform lives and find solutions that are the best fit for your institution.
If you would like to explore establishing an agreement with International Student Voice or learn more about our consultation services, please contact Carrie Circosta, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form below.