We are called International Student Voice for one simple reason: students come first.
That is why every student who works with us from the beginning of the application process and attends one of our preferred universities and colleges automatically receives an ISV Scholarship.
How it works: Follow these 3 Steps
- Don’t go search for hours to find a great university or college. We already partner with some of the best universities and colleges in the United States and Canada! You can learn more about our preferred universities and colleges by clicking here.
- After reviewing our preferred universities and colleges, contact us in order to begin the application process. We will review the admission requirements and guide you through the application process at no cost.
- After you are admitted to the university or college, we will send an ISV scholarship to your university or college to be applied to your account. You can use this funding to help with tuition, books, or other academic-related expenses.
Sounds great! How do I start?
You start by purchasing our preferred university and college list for only $9.99 (USD). By purchasing this list, you unlock all of our services.
Not only do we provide you a scholarship when you attend an ISV preferred university or college, we provide assistance with your applications, as well as provide the following support:
- Entrance Exam Support: If you need to take university entrance exams, such as the SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, DuoLingo, etc., we’ll provide you resources.
- Essay planning and review: Some applications require you write an essay. We’ll provide you tips on how to write an amazing essay.
- Finding scholarships/aid: If you need additional scholarships/aid or loans, we will provide you different resources to help fund your education.
- Decision support: Got accepted into several universities, but not sure which one to pick? We’ll provide you advice to help you make the best decision.
- Quick questions via e-mail and Instagram: We understand you and your family have questions. We’re here for you! You can send us quick questions via email or Instagram anytime.
- Visa support: We’ll provide resources to prepare for the visa interview.
- Pre-departure orientation: Before you leave your home country, you’ll view an orientation to help prepare you for your new journey.
When you purchase our preferred university and college list for only $9.99 (USD), you not only access our recommended USA institutions, but we’ll also help you with your application so you have the best chance of being admitted! And we won’t stop there. We’re here to help you even after you start your studies.
Are you ready?
We currently partner with universities and colleges in the United States and Canada. We are expanding to Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. Stay subscribed for updates!
When you send a message, you consent to the processing of your personal information and opting into receiving future communications. We provide complete confidentiality and will never share your information.