We are called International Student Voice for one simple reason: students come first.
That is why every student who works with us from the beginning of the application process and attends one of our preferred universities and colleges automatically receives a $500 ISV Scholarship.
How it works: Follow these 3 Steps
- We partner with some of the best universities and colleges in the United States! You can learn more about our preferred universities and colleges by clicking here.
- After reviewing our preferred universities and colleges, contact us in order to begin the application process. We will review admission requirements and guide you through the application process at no cost.
- After you are admitted to the university or college, we will send a $500 scholarship to your university or college to be applied to your account. You can use this funding to help with tuition, books, or other academic-related expenses.
By purchasing our preferred list, not only do we provide you a scholarship when you attend an ISV preferred university or college, we provide assistance with your applications, as well as provide the following support:
- Testing timeline plan: If you need to take university entrance exams, such as the SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, etc., we’ll help prepare you a timeline so you have time to study, take the exams, and still meet university application deadlines.
- U.S. university list development: Once we learn more about you and your goals, we’ll create a customized list of universities we think would be a good fit for you.
- Finding scholarships/aid: We will provide you different resources to help fund your education.
- Essay planning and review: Some applications require you write an essay. We’ll provide you tips on how to write an amazing essay and review before submitting.
- Decision support: Got accepted into several universities, but not sure which one to pick? We’ll provide you advice to help you make the best decision.
- Quick questions via e-mail and Instaram: We understand you and your family have questions. We’re here for you! You can send us quick questions via email or Instagram anytime.
- Visa support: We’ll provide you resources to prepare for your visa interview.
- Pre-departure orientation: Before you leave for the United States, you’ll participate in an orientation to help prepare you for your new American journey!
When you purchase our preferred university and college list for only $9.99 (USD), you not only access our recommended USA institutions, but we’ll also help you with your application so you have the best chance of being admitted! And we won’t stop there. We’re here to help you even after you start your studies.
Are you ready?
When you send a message, you consent to the processing of your personal information and opting in to receiving future communications. We provide complete confidentiality and will never share your information.