When you decide to study in the United States, it can be scary to know where to begin. When you work with us, we are with you every step of the way.
How it works
- Contact our team members to discuss why you would like to study in the United States.
- After collecting your details, our team in the United States will put together a personalized university plan for you. Your plan will include recommended U.S. universities, a review of scholarship eligibility, and how to start the application process.
- Schedule an in-person appointment with a team member to discuss your personalized university plan and next steps to start preparing your university applications.
When you work with our team, we are with you every step of the way.
We have partnered with some of the best universities and colleges in America that provide both affordable and quality education opportunities. When you work with us, you’ll be connected right away!
We also provide assistance with your applications, as well as provide the following support:
- Testing timeline plan: If you need to take university entrance exams, such as the SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, etc., we’ll help prepare you a timeline so you have time to study, take the exams, and still meet university application deadlines.
- U.S. university list development: Once we learn more about you and your goals, we’ll create a customized list of universities we think would be a good fit for you.
- Finding scholarships/aid: We will provide you different resources to help fund your education.
- Essay planning and review: Some applications require you write an essay. We’ll provide you tips on how to write an amazing essay and review before submitting.
- Decision support: Got accepted into several universities, but not sure which one to pick? We’ll provide you advice to help you make the best decision.
- Quick questions via e-mail: We understand you and your family have questions. We’re here for you! You can send us quick questions via email anytime.
- Visa support: We’ll provide you resources to prepare for your visa interview.
- Pre-departure orientation: Before you leave for the United States, you’ll participate in an orientation to help prepare you for your new American journey!
Schedule an appointment today!
We are excited to make your dream of studying in the United States a reality! To get started, please complete the form below to schedule an appointment with a team member.
When you send a message, you consent to the processing of your personal information and opting in to receiving future communications. We provide complete confidentiality and will never share your information.