How International Students Can Earn a U.S. Green Card Without Going Through OPT or H1B



If we could show you a way to earn a U.S. green card without having to jump through all the immigration hoops, would you be interested?

And no, you don’t have to marry anyone.

If you’re an international student in the United States and you’re trying to plan your next steps, there is actually a faster and less complicated way to earn an employment-based U.S. green card that so many people don’t know about.

And if the timeline works out, you could be a U.S. permanent resident in about 2.5 years.

The majority of international students have no clue about this employment-based sponsored green card. They also don’t know that the United States allows up to 10,000 each year. You don’t have to do OPT or mess with an H-1B visa.

If that sounds good, it does get better. 

You can even start working (off-campus) before you even receive the green card!

When you watch this FREE video:

  • You will hear from an experienced and expert immigration attorney who has obtained thousands of employment-based green cards for people from around the world
  • Learn everything you need to know about this lesser-known employment-based green card and why the U.S. allows up to 10,000 to be awarded each year
  • Check if you are eligible to apply and how to start the application process
  • Analyze what kind of timeline to plan for so you don’t risk losing your legal status in the U.S.
  • Receive contact information for a free consultation with an experienced employment-based immigration attorney

At the end of this video, you are going to be light years ahead of all other international students! This video provides a pathway for someone to earn U.S permanent residency while on their F-1 status.

Any questions please email

Be sure to follow International Student Voice on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more immigration and education news.