Let’s Meet For Coffee: Conversations for International Students
Join us on Instagram for our live show where we have conversations on topics important to international students.
- The U.S. education system
- Finding scholarships, financial aid, and loans
- Earning a high school diploma and university degree at the same time
- How to make American friends/understanding American and Canadian culture
- Immigrating to the United States and Canada
- And much more!
Budgeting For Your Master’s Degree
Wednesday, March 3 at 6:30 p.m. EST on Instagram
Listen to our next episode of Let’s Meet For Coffee where we discuss tips and resources for budgeting for your master’s degree with Prodigy Finance.
Finding loans can be hard, especially when most providers require a U.S. citizen to be a co-signer. That’s not the case with Prodigy Finance! Nearly 20,000 international students have taken loans from Prodigy Finance so they can focus on their education.
Learn more if a loan from Prodigy Finance is the right choice for you. Plus, learn about graduate student scholarships and other resources when budgeting for your degree.
If you would like to get notified when we go live and receive additional budgeting resources, please complete our super easy form.